Problems with your engine system?
When to visit Ronco Auto Repair Shop:
- For routine maintenance
- For Tune-ups
- When your “check engine” light is on
- When you hear a knocking or rattling sound
- When your car stalls or runs roughly
- When you feel the car has less power
- When your car has unusual smoke from the exhaust
When you observe the car conditions mentioned above, you most likely have some engine problems. Come see our ASE Certified technicians at Ronco Automotive. We could run a diagnostic test on your vehicle and tell you what’s wrong. And we can definitely fix them for you and get you back on the road safely.
Have questions about your car? Call (530) 671-0522 and we’ll give you the best recommendations to fix your engine car troubles.